• Bathroom.jpg
  • Bedroom-1.jpg
  • Bedroom-2.jpg
  • Hallway.jpg
  • Lounge.jpg
  • Lounge-Dining.jpg
  • Lounge-Kitchen.jpg

7 Addiscombe Grove, Croydon, CR0 5BS

25% share at £84,250 

A two bedroom/ one bathroom apartment in a purpose-built block situated on the ground floor located within close proximity to Croydon city centre.

Availability: AvailableArea: LondonBedrooms: 2Bathrooms: 1Property Type: FlatWheelchair Access: NoSchemes available: Shared Ownership Resales
Current market price £337,000 for 100%
Share available and price 25% share at £84,250
Current rent payable £373.82 pcm
Service charge £275.87 pcm
Years remaining on lease 90 years (99 years from 1 July 2009)
EPC rating C:79

Summary

A two bedroom/ one bathroom apartment in a purpose-built block situated on the ground floor. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating and has access to an outside patio area. The total property gross internal floor area is approximately 63 metres squared.

The property has the following accommodation:
  • Entrance hallway – 1.03m x 8.05m
  • Bathroom – 1.93m x 2.23m
  • Bedroom one – A 1.84m x 1.28m B 2.49m x 2.82m
  • Bedroom two – A 2.09m x 1.59m B 2.62m x 2.42m
  • Reception room / kitchen – A 2.06m x 3.96m B 3.79m x 5.22m
Croydon city centre is ideally located within easy walking distance and includes an abundance of leisure, social and retail amenities.

East Croydon train station provides quick direct rail connections to London's main terminals (London Victoria in 16 minutes; London Bridge in 14 minutes; Blackfriars in 20 minutes; Thameslink in 25 minutes), as well as Gatwick Airport, Brighton and the South East coast.

COUNCIL TAX BAND to be paid per annum to Croydon Council
Please note as this is a shared 25% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 75% share. This is paid to Optivo on a monthly basis.

 
 

To view this property please contact Chang Liu on 07723 339294 or 07767 480377

The seller will provide you with an application form to complete and return to Optivo at Resales@optivo.org.uk T: 0800 121 6060
 

Share with others...

If you know someone who may be interested in this property, why not let them know by sharing it with them on social media or sending them an email.